This rococo chateau with its distinguished facade captures the attention of every single person arriving from Prague to Dobříš. The current look of the chateau dates back to 1745-1765 when it was rebuilt by Henry Pavel Mansfeld. His daughter Isabella was married to Francis Gundakar Colloredo. This union gave rise to the House of Colloredo-Mansfeld who owned the chateau until 1942 when it was expropriated by the German Reich. In 1945 the chateau was confiscated by the Czechoslovak State and used as the Writers' House. The current owner of the chateau is Dipl. Ing. Jerome Colloredo-Mansfeld from Austria.